A rising star with a background in Sales, Administration, Management, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Strategic planning, Social media engagement, Web Development, Website Design.
I am currently working in the Inbound Marketing field planning and executing inbound marketing and customer relationship management strategies.
I have over 8 years experience in digital marketing, web development and design.
Specialities: HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, Joomla, marketing strategy, marketing management and creative writing
My mission is to help businesses take control of their internet presence and present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their products and services.
Do you know what makes a business stand out from the crowd? I do…
Stop trying to figure it out on your own and hire a dedicated professional to turn your internet presence into an amazing professional portfolio that sells for you.
Flight Display Systems
- I have increased their organic search presence by 32% since June of 2012.
- I increased their page rank from 3 to 5 to rank above their competitors.
- I created content, built links, and optimized their 3 blogs to capture their competitors search results. This increased their online sales by 78%
- I compiled all their dealers into a single database and also created a dealer directory on their website. Here is the directory: Dealer Directory
- I separated their email list into groups and manage email marketing campaigns for each group. This has increased their open rates and increased repeat sales by 65%.
- Created a social media marketing strategy for Facebook and twitter and increased their social interaction by 30% over a 2 month period. This attracted more journalists and press to their brand and helped spread the word of their new products faster.
Sky Home Remodeling
- Developed a cloud based CRM tool to manage customer data as well as a cloud based dispatching system for service calls
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained the company website.
- Developed and maintained an inbound marketing plan that brought in over 40 leads per week.
- Developed a referral marketing program that reduced the marketing budget by 24%
- Managed all forms of advertising for the company (Print, Radio, TV, Internet, etc…)
- Managed their email marketing campaigns for new and repeat customers.
Sears Home Care
- Acted as team leader for the night shift customer service room.
- Resolved customer service issues.
- Was heavily involved in the customer retention process.
- Managed the franchises internal email system with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
- Maintained the internal technology (Microsoft Server 2003, Predictive dialer software, Exchange server, all 24 workstations.)
- Implemented and maintained the predictive dialer software.
- Prepared daily and weekly sales reports
- Designed and Developed the website for the franchise’s water remediation services.
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained the Active Directory database on their Windows Server 2008 environment.
- Since 2006 I have designed and developed over 70 websites for local small businesses, freelance photographers, bloggers, musicians, ecommerce websites, non-profit organizations, and more.
- I have worked with several platforms, but WordPress and Joomla are my strongpoints.
- I have managed large projects with several contractors involved and came in under budget and completed the project before the deadline.
- Inbound Marketing
- Creating targeted content
- Syndicating targeted articles
- Creating case studies
- Reducing Ad Budgets
- Creating articles targeted for the highest paid keywords
- Syndicating that content to rank for those keywords
- That in turn reduces the amount spent on that keyword
- Reducing the cost per acquisition of leads
- Capturing the competitors search results to increase lead flow
- Email Marketing
- Acquiring targeted leads
- Following up with highly targeted newsletters
- Reducing the sales cycle through those newsletters
- Increasing repeat customers
- Engaging stale lead lists for better conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Creating targeted landing pages for specific products/campaigns
- Tracking every move on that landing page and tweaking it as needed
- Increasing the conversion rates for those landing pages
- Video Marketing
- Taking article topics and turning them into raking videos
- Leveraging video as a platform for ranking above competitors
- Producing videos with strong calls to action for low cost lead flow
I have been behind the lens since I was a teenager. I picked up the camera again in 2005 with a purpose. I set out to be a published photojournalist. That was my main goal. I have photographed several political rallies, and events. I have also photographed several concerts, musicians, artists, and more.